We are looking for a talented Marketing & Communication Executive to undertake marketing activities for the benefit of our company. You will organize marketing and communication initiatives and coordinate promotional events that can make a difference for the company’s success according to the marketing plan and in line with trends and customer requirements. You will manage all our online and offline communications with customers and partners and increase brand awareness.
The ideal candidate will be passionate for the “art” of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies and reach the largest possible audience. He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and image. He must be skilled and passionate about social media platforms and their professional use.
The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s attention in our products and services in a way that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
Supporting the CCO in defining the marketing plan and the marketing mix. Taking care of market analysis and identification/segmentation of target markets. Defining and managing company’s corporate image. Taking care of the company’s external communication with customers, competitors and partners. Managing company’s internal communication process to maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of marketing & sales actions. Support the definition of communication strategy and policies. Looking after company’s business promotion through the choice of the most appropriate tools and channels of communication and promotion of the business for the reference markets (media plan). Manage the attendance of the company to fairs, exhibitions and trade shows.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Monitoring reference markets’ evolution and supporting the management in the development of business strategies, including the annual marketing plan and the definition of a coherent marketing mix to achieve the sales budget
- Analyse the evolution of the demand by identifying the most appropriate clusters (product, geographical area, products, type of customers, etc.) and the market target by developing dedicated market analysis
- Competitors monitoring and benchmarking on their key products and best practices
- Develop studies and presentations to identify company competitive position and competitive advantage
- Identifying the most appropriate company’s corporate brand image (company’s logo, graphics and visuals, style of communication). Always in harmony with the corporate image. Defining and keeping updated company’s formats for corporate communications and presentations (power points, word, website, social media platforms)
- Drafting and keeping up-to-date company’s presentations both in graphics and contents, always in close collaboration with the Sales department.
- Take care of the corporate website and company profiles on social media platforms. Define the web strategy and the editorial plan and consequently manage and keep updated contents, publications, posts, graphics and news section of the website.
- Extract and analyse analytics from corporate social media profiles with special focus on the audience with the aim of increasing it (followers) and improving the company’s “media exposure”. Increasing brand and company awareness and offer to sales department effective support to achieve and exceed turnover target.
- Taking care of the contents (writing and editing) of corporate communications and publications of any kind (marketing letters, company profile, promotional material, articles, questionnaires, interviews, research works) to be published in the sector’s magazines and press both online and in print version.
- Manage relations with all the media and the specialized press of the Aviation Industry (magazines, specialized websites and blogs on air transport), defining the company media plan and organizing advertising campaigns pertaining to company products and services, offer communication support for any company need towards current and potential customers.
- Ensure that the company is constantly updated on Aviation Industry publishing initiatives and regularly receives subscriptions to all the major magazines (Aircraft Interiors, Airline Cabin Management, Flight Int., AW, etc.) in printed and digital format.
- Produce an intelligence effort on Aviation Industry news in order to identify new opportunities for communication, visibility and presence of the corporate brand on the reference markets. Ensure the regular receipt by the sales staff of all the major “on-line quick news” on the Aviation Industry sector to support their sales effort.
- Organize and manage company’s presence to exhibitions, fairs, conferences such as AIX or MRO Europe and other Aviation Industry events. Coordinate the organization of company visits for employees and management (participation in conferences, meetings, etc.).
- Support the sales activities by collecting and recoding relevant sales and contract data in dedicated files (OC, PO, PP, etc.). Handle all company’s staff domestic and international travel arrangements, including car, hotel and flights.
- Organize, coordinate and manage visits of customers’ and suppliers’ delegations as well as other stakeholders such as EASA officers (as regards to general logistics, transport, hotel). Manage the organization and coordination of meeting with them (preparation of illustrative material, meeting rooms, support equipment, literatures and brochures and presentations).
Skill and Expertise Requirements:
- BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Fluent in English language (written and spoken)
- Excellent and proven knowledge of social media platforms and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends)
- Availability to travel within Italy and abroad
- Team-work and interpersonal relationships attitude
- Uttermost motivation to work under pressure in a dynamic and competitive environment
- Previous experience as marketing & communication executive or similar role will be an advantage
- Knowledge of a second language will be an advantage
- Knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign and video editing will be an advantage
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex.
If you believe your profile meets the above requirements and you are interested in this job opportunity please send your CV to email@example.com and please mention in the subject: Ref. Marketing & Communication Executive 2022.